1. By participating in the Fun Day Monday program (the "Program"), you agree to participate in accordance with the official rules stated below, as established by By Referral Only, Inc. (“BRO”) and its authorized Partners.
2. Sponsor: By Referral Only, Inc., 2035 Corte Del Nogal, Suite 200, Carlsbad, CA 92011, in conjunction with its authorized Partners.
3. No registration necessary.
4. How to Enter: Read the “Month’s Quiz Question” found on BRO’s Fun Day Monday email. Reply to the email with the correct answer. Participants may respond to the Fun Day Monday question as many times as necessary until an answer is correct; however, only one (1) correctly answered submission per response will be eligible for the applicable prize drawing ("eligible entry"). No purchase necessary. All entries become the property of BRO and its authorized Partners.
5. Who May Enter: Open to residents of the United States and Canada, ages 18 and over. Employees of BRO, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible.
6. Deadline: All completed Fun Day Monday responses must be entered by 12:00 p.m. (noon) Pacific Standard Time on the last day of a calendar month to be eligible for monthly drawings. BRO and its authorized Partners are not responsible for late, misdirected, or undelivered electronic submissions.
7. Winning: Winners of prizes will be selected in a random drawing from completed and correct Fun Day Monday responses submitted to each of BRO’s authorized Partners. Each Participant will receive a maximum of one (1) entry into the prize drawing per correctly submitted applicable response. A prize will be awarded each calendar month for which a Fun Day Monday email is distributed. All decisions regarding the awarding of prizes are final. All prizes claimed will be awarded. The value of each prize awarded is not dependent on the number of entries received. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning each prize offered depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Claiming Prizes: Winners will be notified within 10 days of the drawing. Winners must claim their prizes by returning required documentation, which may include a signed affidavit of eligibility, waiver of liability, and/or publicity release, within 7 days after notification of prize, or prize is forfeited. BRO and its authorized partners reserve the right to award a prize of equal or greater value, or cash equivalent, if advertised prize is unavailable. By participating in the drawing for prizes, winners consent to the use of their name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation (except where prohibited). Prizes are non-transferrable and are not redeemable for cash.
10. Winners List: To receive a list of winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to BRO's address.
11. Fraudulent submissions of multiple claims can result in disqualification. Entries void if mechanically reproduced, forged or obtained outside authorized channels.
12. Participants agree that should legal proceedings be commenced as a result of participation in the Program, with BRO or its authorized Partner(s) being a party to such proceedings, all proceedings will be held in San Diego County, California, and all court proceedings (including any proceeding to enforce a judgment in arbitration) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located within the Districts of San Diego County, California. Any disputes arising from participation in the Program shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
13. By entering the Program, Participants agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless BRO and its authorized Partner(s) and their affiliates and subsidiary companies, including without its administrators, advertising and promotional agencies, attorneys, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any liability, damages, losses or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from that participation in the Program and the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize that may be won.
14. Participants acknowledge that BRO and its authorized Partners are not liable for prizes, and hereby release BRO and its authorized Partners from any and all liability, loss, or damage arising from prizes received by participants, including, but not limited to, claims for products liability, personal injury, breach of contract, and negligence.
15. The Program's official rules are subject to change at any time without notice by BRO, and are subject to the independent interpretation of BRO.
16. Void where prohibited. Copyright 2011 By Referral Only, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective holders.